Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gigs!!!

This weekend Surly had a couple of gigs, and they were a blast!!!

First off we had Stiff's party...which I have to say...if I ever need to plan a swanky party...I know where to go. Seriously amazing ideas, cool party gifts, she hired these really cool moving mannequin people that really helped make the atmosphere and on top of it we got to play!!! The restaurant manager didn't really know what a band did...haha. She thought we'd break her wine bottles with our subs...lol. But it worked out in the end...everyone had a great time!!!! Great party, great people...amazing food...thanks to Stacy. It was really fun!!!

Then we played star bar on Friday. Totally different thing, but just as much fun. Robert made this great soup...ugh. I need more. Shae and Tree were there, billy is always a good time. The show went great! The set was called out, and the crowd was into it. It was actually quite a big crowd after the Motley show got out. I also got to catch up with an old friend from high school I haven't seen in a while too. Best part of the night was when Freaky called out a song and said 'this song is gonna break some hearts'. Heartbreaker...right!? Coach just didn't get it. It was hilarious.

Anyways, two completely different shows...both very fun. Thanks to all involved I had a blast!

Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment