Monday, June 6, 2011

I NEED TO BLOG MORE!

Seriously. I'm so terrible at blogging. hahaha.

Singing/Pianoing business today:

Didn't play piano much today due to a weird injury on my shoulder. It think I messed it up while lifting. It's through my neck, under my shoulder blade and making my whole left arm hurt like the dickens. Yikes.

Students are getting ready for the recital! Like always many of them surprise me by just pulling it out at the end and rocking. Had one girl in particular do that today! Good work Carly!

Super excited about one of my girls: Sarah D. who's working on some really really killer tunes. Her song writing skills are insane. We're just trying to tighten some stuff up and make them work a little better for a wider audience. Her piano playing is getting great too!!

I met someone really really good at improv/jazz piano this past Thursday, hoping to hook up with him and learn some new stuff I can jam down my students throats!

I think I got to get back on a normal practice schedule: Learn a new song with chords, sight read, and do my Hanon's. I've been kinda lazy lately: time to get back on the horse.

Ear monitors btw are the best thing ever invented by man. If you're a singer. You need these.

Anyways!

Hope to do this more often...I'm pretty exciting? RIGHT!?

hehe. have no clue if anyone is even reading this...which makes it all the more awesome.

~Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment