Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hey two days in a row!!!

In my quest to live what I teach...the more than just singing thing, I have decided my image, does not match how i perform. Seriously. I'm a pretty powerful singer/stage presence and my girl next door curves aren't helping my I'm gonna kick your @$$ persona I've got going on. Well...maybe it's not a persona...I think i do a fair amount of @$$ kicking in my day. Right?!

I'm obsessed with these singers bodies and would like to look a little more like them.
Gwen stafani, pink, veruca salt. I WANT TO BE YOU. what?! I mean....I'd like to look more like you. WHY!? cuz you're not skinny you're powerful. You're athletic, more tom -boy then girly girl. I think that fits me pretty good, don't ya think?

So I've started weight watchers in order to change my life style instead of a quick fix like slimgenics was or any other fad diet. AND I've started lifting, going back to the gym and so on. I'd love to be looking more like my ideal self by sometime next year...you know before I hit the big 30. AHHHH.

Okay. That's it for today.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment