Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kaity's Goals

So! Just like my students...I also have set some goals for myself...here they are!

1. Lose 15-20 pounds
2. Finish piano portfolio
3. Record a new demo (finally)

Here's where I'm at!

Goal 1. Well....hahaha. this is the toughest. Always has been! But I've worked out three days in a row and gotten back to some better eating habits. Hopefully they will sink in sooner rather than later!

Goal 2. I learned 6 songs today for the portfolio, still working on key signatures and making sure they work for me. I learned Speechless and Paparazzi by Lady Gaga, Chasing Pavements and Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Hotel California by the Eagles, Spell on You by CCR and am working on a good arrangement of Bakers Street. Neat!

Goal 3. Need to finish goal 2 HAHAH! I need about 45 songs or so...39 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment