Monday, July 11, 2011

Solo Set List!!

Hey!!

I'm doing really well on this particular goal!
Here's the list so far of songs that I will do at solo gigs:

Atlanta: Butch Walker
Bakers Street: Gerry Rafferty
Black Velvet: Alannah Myles
Chasing Pavements: Adele
Fireflies: Owl City
Forget You: Cee Lo
Gravity: Sarah Barrilles
Hello Seattle: Owl City
Hotel California: The Eagles
How Come You Don't Call Me: Alicia Keys
I Put a Spell on You: CCR
Jar of Hearts: Christina Perri
Like a Star: Corrine Bailey Rae
Listen to Your Heart: Per Glese
Love Sneaking Up On You: Joss Stone
Mercy: Duffy
Moondance: CCR
Paparazzi: Lady Gaga
Put Your Records On: Corrine Bailey Rae
Rolling in the Deep: Adele
Speechless: Lady Gaga
Stay: Lisa Loeb
The Freshman: Verve Pipe
Torn: Natelie Imbruglia

So many more to come...this is only 21 I've got a list of almost 50 that I'm gunning to learn by the end of summer.

Suggestions???? Comment below!!!

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to do Veruca Salt's Volcano Girls. You did that one night at the Star Bar and it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i dunno how it could translate to piano/vox but I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete